- Start as early as you possibly can, and keep reminding everyone!
- If your supporters are eligible to gift aid, ask them to give their full name and home address and tick the Gift Aid box on your sponsorship form or online page - it'll mean the Government will pay St Peter’s Hospice an extra 25p for every £1 that's donated at no extra cost to you. Win win!
- Add updates to your JustGiving page and share them on social media to show your friends and family how hard you're training to prepare for the ride
- Put a collection box out on the till of your local shop, café or pub. Or, put one of our cardboard collection boxes or a DIY collection jar in the office by the biscuit tin. Get in touch on 01275 391400 to get a collection box.
- Does your company match fund? An incredible way to add to your total, and even sometimes double it! Or how about suggesting St Peter's as your company or group's Charity of the Year.
- When shopping on Amazon, use Amazon Smile and select us as your charity so a small % of what you spend will come to us
How to pay your money in
The easiest way to pay in your sponsorship is through our online donation page. Simply click here to pay in your sponsorship.
If you would rather send the money to us offline, you can post a cheque, made payable to 'St Peter's Hospice', plus your completed sponsorship form to:
St Peter's Hospice Fundraising Office
If you are fundraising through JustGiving or a similar online giving site, we will automatically receive your sponsorship without you having to do anything else.