How we are funded
We are a local charity and all of our care is provided free of charge. However, it costs us around £25,650* a day to provide that care.
We rely on the following income to fund our services.
- About £5,800 comes from the NHS
- In the last financial year around £1,950 was funded by COVID related Government Grants
- For the remaining £17,900 we rely on Gifts in Wills, donations, our shops and other income
- Every day we rely on supporters to leave us £7,400 as Gifts in Wills
- Every day we rely on your fundraising activities to raise £4,400
- Every day we rely on people like you to donate and buy so our shops can raise £4,800
*Figures are for the 2019/2020 financial year