We are a local charity and all of our care is provided free of charge. However, it costs us around £24,000* a day to provide that care.
We rely on the following income to fund our services.
- About £5,000 comes from the NHS
- In the last financial year around £2,000 was funded by COVID related Government Grants and around £3,000 from Hospice UK.
- For the remaining £14,000 we rely on Gifts in Wills, donations, our shops and other income
- Every day we rely on supporters to leave us £4,000 as Gifts in Wills
- Every day we rely on your fundraising activities to raise £4,000
- Every day we rely on people like you to donate and buy so our shops can raise £4,000
*Figures are for the 2021/22 financial year