Do you know someone that just loves shopping with us? Somebody infatuated with pre-loved, sustainable clothes and unique, brand new items? Then treat them to a St Peter's Hospice Gift Card.
Our gift cards are available to purchase in all our high street stores. The perfect gift for the charity shop lover in your life. What's more, our cards are made from fully recyclable paperboard, so don't cost the Earth and won't end up in landfill.
How much money can I put on a Gift Card?
You can initially load the cards with £5, £10, £15, £20, £25, £30, £40 or £50 but they cannot be subsequently topped up. Your receipt will show the amount you have purchased on the gift card.
Where can the cards be used?
Our Gift Cards can be used in any St Peter's Hospice store with the exception of our online store, the St Peter's Hospice ebay shop and the Hospice Coffee Shop.
How long will it be valid for?
Our Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from activation at the till and this happens when the card is purchased. You will receive a receipt showing the date of activation and the amount purchased. On each subsequent use, the user will receive a receipt showing any remaining balance.
What if the person I'm giving it to doesn't spend it all in one go?
Not a problem, we can't give change but any remaining balance will be updated after each purchase and shown on the receipt. The balance can be used against future purchases and it can be used as part payment along with card or cash, until the expiry.
What makes the cards sustainable?
- Our cards are made by The Green Gift Card Company which only manufactures and sells paperboard cards.
- 95% less carbon is produced to make a paperboard card, compared to PVC.
- 32 million new trees are planted each year by the papermill which is three new trees for each one harvested.
- The card can be disposed of in the compost or by kerbside recycling.
What if I need to refund an item I've purchased with funds from the Gift Card?
When you redeem the Gift Card and purchase any items, you'll get a receipt as proof of purchase (of those items) and also one showing any remaining balance. You can use the 'proof of purchase' receipt detailing the items you bought as the one for any returns.
Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards are sold by St Peter's Hospice and are valid for 1 year from activation at the till. They can be used in any St Peter's Hospice store with the exception of our online store, the St Peter's Hospice ebay shop and the Hospice Coffee Shop.
- Gift cards are non-transferable, have no cash value and cannot be sold nor redeemed for cash and there will be no replacement or refund for lost or stolen gift cards.
- They cannot be used to buy other gift cards.
- No change will be given for purchases made with gift cards but any remaining balance will be updated after each purchase and shown on the receipt. The balance can be used against future purchases.
- Gift cards can be used as part payment when the remaining balance is made by another accepted method (not cheque).
- St Peter's Hospice has the right to vary the terms and conditions and consumer rights remain unaffected.