This accessibility statement applies to the St Peter's Hospice website at stpetershospice.org. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We've also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
We aim to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
AbilityNet (mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Feedback and contact information
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of our website. If you find any problems, think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, or need information on this website in a different format please contact us or call on 01275 391 400.