Our three day course is aimed at increasing skills and knowledge in End of Life Care.
This course is informed by the End of Life Care Core Skills Education and Training Framework 2017 (HEE, Skills for Health, Skills for Care) and supports the National Framework: Ambitions for Palliative and End of Life Care 2015-2020.
The course is available to Registered Practitioners working across disciplines and clinical settings and is designed to develop knowledge and confidence in the management of symptoms at end of life. It is aimed at Registered Practitioners working regularly with individuals at end of life in the community, hospital and hospice settings. This course is delivered by end of life care experts, using a range of teaching strategies including case studies.
- Understanding the principles of assessment and symptom management in end of life care
- Holistic assessment skills
- Management of common symptoms at end of life
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological support strategies
- End of life care emergencies
- Recognising last days of end of life
St Peter's Hospice, Charlton Road, Brentry, Bristol BS10 6NL
£325 per person
Each day runs 09.30 - 16.30