We invite you to join us for one of our remembrance events where we will come together to celebrate the lives of those we have lost. Light Up a Life is for everyone who wishes to remember someone in this way.
All our services are now fully booked and we are unable to take any further registrations.
Thank you to everyone who attended the Staple Hill and Stoke Bishop services this week, and we look forward to welcoming everyone to the Christmas Carols Evening at the Hospice on Saturday.
Christmas Carols at the Hospice
Saturday 10 December, 4pm
Join us at the Hospice where we will be hosting an event of remembrance and celebration with carols, music, and refreshments.
Sunday 4 December, 5pm - Salvation Army, Staple Hill
Staple Hill Citadel Corps, Broad Street, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16 5LN
Monday 5 December, 6pm - St Mary's, Stoke Bishop
St Mary's Stoke Bishop, Mariners Drive, Stoke Bishop, Bristol BS9 1QJ
Dedicate to our Tree of Light
This year we have a new way of commemorating your loved one where you can dedicate a light or star with their name and a special message, to our online Tree of Light. This is a lovely way to remember them during what might be a difficult time. We will then write your message on a star which we will hang on the Christmas tree at the Hospice.
How to make a dedication
- Go to our Tree of Light website
- You can choose to hang a star or switch on a light. Tap on mobile/tablet or hover on desktop to choose one.
- You can then choose to add a photo and message about your loved one and say who it is from.
- You will be asked to make a donation to the Hospice. The amount you donate is entirely up to you.
- Your light or star will then appear on the tree.
- For all stars and lights on the online tree, we will write your message on a star and hang it on the Christmas tree at the Hospice.
Book of Remembrance
Alternatively, you can dedicate their name to our Book of Remembrance. Our calligrapher will inscribe their name into the Book as a wonderful way to remember those close to your heart.
St Peter's Hospice, BrentryDate
10 Dec 2022
Additional Remembrance Services in Staple Hill and Stoke Bishop
4 and 5 December 2022