We are very pleased to be able to offer Fatigue & Breathlessness support through a 5 week course.
- A weekly, 2-hour, face-to-face group which runs for five weeks.
- The course is held either at the Hospice in Brentry, or in a community location.
- Each session includes education and advice on one of the following topics: Goal Setting, Activity and Movement, Energy Conservation, Breathlessness, Sleep & Appetite, along with gentle chair-based exercises and a session of relaxation.
- Information is given out, covering the topics which are discussed.
- Participants will be encouraged to set their own goals and join in group discussions.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Once a referral has been received, a member of the Fatigue and Breathlessness team will be in contact to discuss the group further.