Emma is more than a nurse to Marcus in his final days. She is his friend. By leaving a gift in your Will to St Peter's Hospice, you can make sure this wonderful sense of family carries on long into the future.
Why a gift in your Will means so much
Every one of us at St Peter's Hospice, from Sarah the consultant to Bill the driver, is devoted to bringing comfort and peace to patients and their loved ones. But it costs approximately £25,000 a day to provide that extraordinary level of care and dedication.
A gift of any amount in your Will, whether it's a cash sum or a percentage of your estate, will help ensure we are here for families in the years ahead. The care of 1 in 4 of the people we support is paid for by these extra-special gifts.
You’ll be part of our family, too
If you're able to support us with a gift in your Will, you'll join Emma, Sarah and Bill as part of the St Peter's Hospice family. And that means we’ll make you some special promises:
- Your gift will be used to provide the loving care and sense of family that loved ones deserve in their final days
- We respect your privacy, so you won’t have to tell us your decision
- We'll do all we can help you make or update your Will, if that's what you'd like
- If you'd like guidance on the effects of Inheritance Tax, we can help with that too
- It’s up to you whether or not you receive regular updates about our care
- As family, you're welcome to visit us any time – just let us know