How we are funded
We are a local charity and all of our care is provided free of charge. However, it costs us around £22,100 a day to provide that care.
We rely on the following income to fund our services:
- About £4,600 comes from the NHS
- For the remaining £17,500 we rely on Gifts in Wills, donations, our shops and other income
- Every day we rely on supporters to leave us £7,300 as Gifts in Wills
- Every day we rely on your fundraising activities to raise £4,300
- Every day we rely on people like you to donate and buy so our shops can raise £4,500