Volunteering in one of our high street shops is a fantastic way to make a difference whilst supporting your local Hospice at a really challenging time. All our shops are now open and we'd love you to come and join our retail teams.
We want to keep everyone safe, and in line with Government guidance we've taken all the necessary steps to make our stores Covid secure. Before starting you will receive a full orientation and training to keep you and our customers safe. We'd love your help with some or all of the following:
- Providing excellent and reassuring customer service including using tills.
- Cleaning surfaces and ensuring a safe physical environment for you, our customers and staff.
- Quarantining then sorting, processing and steam cleaning stock as it arrives from our customers or warehouse.
- Arranging imaginative and attractive merchandising and window displays.
- Welcoming customers into the store and supporting social distancing.