The aim of this group is to provide information and engage in real-time social interaction with people who are in a similar situation to yourself. It offers:
- Opportunities to learn relaxation skills and participate in gentle exercise.
- Informal discussion of issues such as appetite, planning for the future, understanding medicines, making the most of energy, promoting healthy sleep and managing fatigue.
- The valuable chance to connect with others who may share or understand some of the issues you face yourself.
- Five weekly sessions.
How to book on to the course
- Are over 18
- Have an active and advanced life limiting health condition like cancer, heart disease, lung disease or a neurological disease.
- Live in Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset or part of BANES.
Please call our Clinical Advice Line 0117 915 9430 for further information.