Following the success of our first webinar series in May and June, we launched a second series in June 2020. We were delighted to be running this in conjunction with Sirona Care & Health CIC and the BNSSG Training Hub. Take a look at the topics we covered in our flyer.
Each webinar is being made available via our YouTube channel:
- Resilience in times of adversity
- Preferences at end of life, ACP & ReSPECT
- Reflection on loss and bereavement
- Communicating sensitively with patients and families
- Informal carers standard operating procedures for subcutaneous injections
If you would like St Peter's Hospice to provide you and your team with palliative and end of life care education, do get in touch.